Dotnetnuke (DNN) works a bit like building Legos with blocks called “modules”. Each module has a function, some of them are for editing and others are for management or online sales:
- HTML module (website content)
- Blog module (social media content)
- Ecommerce module (online sales)
- CRM module (customers relationship management)
- ERP module (enterprise resource planning)
- Social module (your own facebook community)
- Analytics module (measure your ROI)
- Directory module (your phone book online)
All of these modules will be available to you and they are drag and drop technology. You will find modules for anything you could want your website to accomplish. We will help you in the process of building your platform, teach you how to find the right core modules, install them, and teach you how to design the outer part of your website with extensions called “Skin”.
We will also teach you how to manage your online company through a CMS (Content Management System) console on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.