7 reasons why not to design your business website with Wix, Weebly, Godaddy and other DIY website builders.
- The number one reason is that you are not a web designer which brings us to the following points:
- Despite how sophisticated DIY solutions have become they are still based on templates so at the end of the day your website will look like that of thousands of other businesses.
- While you will make a design that you like, a web designer will make a design that your potential customers will like.
- A professional web designer uses the latest web technologies, while DIY solution providers get behind and struggle to upgrade their thousands of templates (most of which aren’t even mobile responsive).
- Without knowledge of web design, programing and copyrights, the odds are that while building your own business website you will make mistakes that will quickly turn a “free” solution into a costly mess during the long run.
- If you choose a DIY solution you will be lucky if you have a good-looking, static website. However, if at any point you need additional functionalities you will find out that your DIY solution provider does not offer business tools such as CRM, ERP, Ecommerce, Back-office CMS, etc...
- At this point you will have to start all over again with a professional designer, but you will be confronted with the problem that the DIY solution provider owns your domain or wants to lock your content and will not let you go without paying a fee.
At least these are reasons why many of our new clients have come to us. Feel free to call us at (727) 725-1333, we will be happy to help.